Waste Heat Boiler
With the effective recovery of flue gas heat, you can save fuel and, at the same time, reduce emissions.
Hot flue gases from an upstream combustion process are fed to a waste heat boiler and used to generate steam. Thanks to its modular design and compact dimensions, it is ideal for both new systems and modernization projects.
- Increase in efficiency and environmental responsibility through the use of waste heat sources.
- Matched, modular system for easy planning and fast installation.
- High efficiency through an efficient tubular heat exchanger and good thermal insulation.
- Additional efficiency gains through the optional integrated economizer.
- Intelligent boiler control ensures automated and reliable operation.
- Smooth commissioning due to pre-parameterized boiler control.
- Simplified wiring on-site through plug-in connections.
- Robust, reliable, and durable equipment.