Biomass-fired boilers use a variety of fuels, including biomass briquettes, spent grains, rice husks, bagasse, wood chips, coconut shells, palm oil waste, etc., to reduce biomass and industrial waste by 85%. Convert to clean energy with superior thermal efficiency.
- An adequate number of soot blowers are provided for the online cleaning of all heating surfaces.
- Indoor and outdoor installation options.
- Multiple fuel options are available.
- High-pressure and temperature options are available.
- Minimal manual intervention and ease of operation.
- Efficient combustion of fuel and increased boiler efficiency.